The world is going gaga with the new and trendy hair colors that our celebrities influence us with. From red to green and blues to purple, everyone wants a color that will stand out. However, is it worth putting your hair to such cruelty and getting something that will only damage your hair for a sometimes show? Well, we believe not!
However, we understand your desire to have stepped into your favorite celebrity’s shoes and experience the beautiful hair color range! What if we tell you that you can have reds, tangy oranges, browns and greens at home without any chemical treatment? Surprised, are we? Well here are some amazing Fully Natural Hair Dyes for Hair Coloring that is almost herbal hair dyes! With this, here are Catchy Silver Hair Color Ideas for Women.
Fully Natural Hair Dyes for Hair Coloring | Herbal Hair Dyes
A Bliss Of Color and Fragrance- Henna
Henna is one of the organic hair dyes that were used in ancient Ayurveda! It has many benefits, for example, it kills bacteria and leaves a pleasant smell. Take fresh henna that will be available at any Indian store near you. You can get leaves or powder. If you get the leaves, you will have to crush it at home in a mixer. Mix the powder with warm water or black tea and apply it to your hair. Let it be for 2 hours and then wash off. With this, here is all you need to know about How often to Dye your Hair? Risks, Precautions, and Alternatives!
Coffee- More Than Just a Morning Booster!
Do you want to have a brown tint with a pleasant scent of coffee? Then wash follow the steps below.
- Take the coffee powder and mix it with your conditioner.
- Apply it to your hair and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair and then rinse it with coffee.
Food Color Just Leveled Up!
Although it’s not herbal, it is much better than playing with those harmful chemicals.
- Get the food color of your choice
- Then mix it water and soak your hair in it for 15-30 minutes
- Rinse and shampoo it and you will have beautiful, instant and chemical free hair dye
The Magical Combo Of Honey And Lemon
Do you want your blonde hair to look fabulous? Or do you want to get blonde highlights? Then honey and lemon are the best ingredients for you. All you have to do is mix them well in equal quantities and apply it to your hair. Then let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour and wash it off.
Want Some Blue Hues?
For the ones who love blue, here is a hack to get that electric blue shade naturally! Yes, the indigo powder is the key!
- Take some indigo powder and mix it with warm water.
- Then let it sit for an hour and apply it to your hair.
- Let it be for 15- 30 minutes depending on the hue you want. The longer you keep the darker it will get.
- Then wash it off with shampoo and condition your hair.
Get the Red Hot Streaks Game On!
Do you want to have those beautiful red hues without making your hair go through the torture of chemicals? Well, beet could help you!
- Take a beetroot and take out its juice
- Mix it with your carrier oil like coconut or olive oil and apply it nicely
- Leave it at least for an hour and then wash it off.
And Let The Blondes Prosper!
Do you want your blondes to shine like never before? Do you want your hair to look lighter than your natural shade? Well, here is the hack
- Steep in 1 cup of chamomile tea or flowers in water and boil it for an hour.
- Let the mixture cool down and then strain it.
- Now wash your hair and then pour this on your damp hair.
- You will have to repeat this several times.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then rinse your hair.
Sage For The Natural Black Shine!
Have your natural black or brown hair started turning pale? Has the grey started to peek in? Well, its time that you use this amazing herb for your hair color.
- Take a cup of dried sage and boil it in water for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Then let it cool down
- Next strain it properly
- Wash your hair normally and then towel dry it.
- Then pour this liquid on your hair and let it sit for 15 minutes to half an hour.
- Then wash it with water only.
Bring in The Tangy Hair Color!
We all know that carrot is a superfood! It is one of the best foods to have beautiful hair, sharp eyes, beautiful skin and a great aid in weightless! However, did you know that it could actually act as your hair color? surprised, right? Well, yes it can actually have your hair color into a beautiful reddish-orange tint.
- Infuse a carrier oil such as coconut oil with the carrot juice
- Now apply it and massage well
- Further, you need to wrap it in a towel and let it sit for about an hour
- Then wash it off with apple cider vinegar and repeat this if you want a stronger color.
In Love With Shiny Browns
Just like coffee, tea to leaves a beautiful brown tint to your hair. This hair color idea is suitable for the brunets that have long black or brown hair. It is useful in camouflaging the annoying greys in your hair. What is more to it? well, it does not just color your hair, but also leaves a vibrant shine and luster to your hair. Moreover, it is good to have your hair growth simulated and hence you will see that your hair has become stronger and longer in no time!
And these were some of the best Fully Natural Hair Dyes For Hair Coloring! We hope you found this helpful. Remember, they are natural hair colors so the result may vary for each individual! Moreover, here are 5 Miracle Hair Masks to Increase Hair Growth in Just 7 Days!