A fine day, you are getting ready in front of your mirror, applying your cosmetics and making sure, you look flawless. You take your hairbrush to comb your hair and aah! There it sits down on your head hiding behind the other hair, a GREY HAIR!!!! It seems like the end of the world for that moment when you see your first grey hair. Days pass and one after two these multiple and the only option you are left with is to dye your hair! Moreover, many people these days like experimenting with different shades of color and hence opt dying their hair red blue and green. However, many risks creep in with the artificial hair dyes. So what are they? How can you avoid them? If not them, how to color your hair? Are all these questions building up in your mind? If so, here is How often to Dye your Hair? Risks, Precautions, and Alternatives. With this, learn How To Instruct Your Hair Stylist To Get Required Haircut Done.
How often to Dye your Hair? Risks, Precautions, and Alternatives
Hair color is just an expression of something different
that you want to have, or something creative.
How Often To Dye Your Hair?
Dying your hair is like dipping them in harmful compounds of chemicals! Your hair follicles are not used to that and by this, they are damaged. To recover from that damage, they need at least 6 weeks. so if you are planning to get your hair color to remember that there should at least be a gap of 4 to 6 week between you two trials.
How to take care of your colored hair?
It is hard to see your money spent at the salon being wasted when your hair color fades off quickly! This happens because you do not take care of your hair properly. Here are some tips to make that hair color last longer.
- Wash your hair with shampoo only after 72 hours of dying it.
- Use color friendly shampoos
- Do not use hot water to wash your hair
- To have a little tint back, mix color to your conditioner
- Don’t wash your hair often
- Use dry shampoos when you have sticky hair.
There are many side effects of that come handy with the permanent hair color. As the dyes contain huge amounts of ammonia and peroxides, they tend to dry our hair leaving them lifeless. The main objective of these chemicals is to remove the natural pigments in our hair and fill in the artificial ones. So when the color fades off your hair looks lifeless.
Following are the risks that may affect you
- Infertility in both men and women
- Scalp dryness
You should take utmost care while using the permanent hair dyes. If you seeing any of the above risks or symptoms you should immediately rush to a doctor. Here are Short Hairstyles for Fat Faces with Double Chin
You should follow the precautions given below
- Always research the product that you are going to use on yourself. Maybe the product has a history of various risks that you don’t know
- Try to avoid chemicals as much as possible. Try turning to more natural ways of coloring your hair.
- Opt for ammonia free hair colors that have good quality. Consult a doctor if you need to, but you should know the effects of the color before use it.
- Avoid the use of bleach in your hair color. It will dry off your hair killing all the necessary pigments in your hair.
- Have your hair dyed from a professional hairstylist who uses quality products, has well lit, and well-ventilated Breathing in the chemicals may cause reactions.
- Always do a patch test before applying it all over.
Coffee or tea
If you are a brunet and want to have that luscious dark mane shine and grey free, coffee is one of the best and natural options that will help you have your hair darker. Just brew fresh coffee or for that instance, black tea and let it cool down. Then rinse your hair with it and let it dry in air. The next day when you shampoo, you will see the residue washing off. You can do this as many times as you want because it is natural and can actually help improve your hair texture.
Food color is a better alternative to permanent hair dyes. Just mix it with your conditioner and apply it to have an all-new range of color.
Ranging back to the east, henna is a semi-permanent hair color that is still used to color hair and make temporary tattoos. Moreover, it is naturally made and does not react with your skin. It leaves a reddish-orange tint after washing off. However, there are many false products supplied in the market so make sure you buy it from the ones who are selling the original product. The henna powder looks khaki color or military color and its smell is all herbal. Also have these Catchy Silver Hair Color Ideas for Women!
Honey and lemon
One of the best alternatives to have blond highlights is a well-mixed mixture of honey and lemon. It lightens your hair without killing it and makes it glow.
Now that you have found out How often to Dye your Hair? Risks, Precautions, and Alternatives; make sure that you take the utmost care of it. Remember, too much chemical treatment leads to the death of the hair follicles so never treat your hair with chemicals in such high rates. And here are Miracle Hair Masks to Increase Hair Growth in Just 7 Days!